Hello,

I have been developing a small app for myself. I am developing on my Windows
Mobile 6.5 HTC Diamond 2 device.

I have been having issues where I can run the program once from the Basic
Editor (clicking on the GO button). But if I try to run the program a second
time, it never initialises the screen correctly. If I exit the Basic Editor and
restart, the program then runs fine for the first time only.

I do use a Grid control, Sockets, Streams and local files.

Maybe I am not cleaning up my program correctly? It does exit correctly, but is
there something I need to do to tidy up when I finish?

I am using NSBasic/CE 8.0.0 (according to the About box).

Any ideas or suggestions where to look?

Cheers,

Mike.