Hello :

I'm trying to install my own NSBasic project on Symbol MC-55 device (WM 6.1
Classic) under NSBasic 8.0.2.

>From NSBasic IDE pressing (F5) IDE creates and run the Project Setup Program.

If I try installing on any other device (HTC, HP, ...) it installs succesfully.

But when I try on MC-55 I can see how files are copied Ok on device, and
finally a get this message on device screen :

  "Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed
because it does not have sufficient system permissions."

Pressing OK Windows Mobile delete all copied files and program is not available
for running on MC-55.

Any suggestions or ideas about why this message is shown ?.
Any workaround to avoid this error ?.

Security reasons ?. I guess this is not the main reason, because files are
copied fine during initial installation.

Resources ?. MC-55 shows aboy 80Mb free memory (for running programs) before
beginning program installation.

Registration / RegEdit problems ???.

Thanks in advance for any clue.