Hi,
I just had to change my main machine, and I'm trying to reinstall the
device emulator.    It is a windows 7 professional machine.

So this is what I did:
1)  I installed the Microsoft Device Emulator 3.0.    This went fine.
2)  I then tried to install the Windows mobile 5.0 images.   However
this doesn't work, as it complains that I'm missing the "vitual
Machine Network Driver", so I tried then to install Windows Mobile 6.0
images.   These installed fine...

HOWEVER, when I load the device emulator manager, I don't have any
images available.    It just presents a list that says "My Device
Emulators|All Device Emulators|Others", but doesn't show any images.
I started to read more about how to do this, but couldn't find
information clear enough (for me :-)).

What do I need to do to "load" the images into the emulator?
Thanks,
Edgard