Yes, there is life. :-)

NS Basic/App Studio uses the same VBScript base language as NS Basic/CE. The
biggest difference is the controls: NS Basic/CE uses native Windows controls,
which are not available elsewhere. NS Basic/App Studio uses controls based on
HTML, which are much more portable.

Complete details are here:
<http://www.nsbasic.com/app/technotes/TN03.htm>