I waved my magic wand and got the scanner issue resolved but still having
trouble trapping the Enter key.

A simple "TextBox1_KeyPress(key)" will capture many keys but does not trigger
at all on the hardware Enter key.  Should I be watching for some other event
instead?

--- In nsbasic-ce@yahoogroups.com, "carmine_castiglia" <carmine_castiglia@...>