Hi all,

 I have a new 17 key Burleigh brass and blackwood, fully chromatic set in F for
sale with 6 drones, extension tubes, monogrammed and engraved chanter stock and
many extra-special features for sale. This instrument was bought 10 years ago
and has not been played. The original owner has asked me to sell it. If anyone
is interested get in touch with me directly by email (for netiquette reasons)
and I`ll send you pictures and all the technical infos. I have no personal
requirements for this instrument as I am playing an Uwe Seitz 17 key anyhow.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"

Thanks in advance

Yours aye

Ina M. Gilchrist