On 7 Jul 2006, The Irish Flute Store wrote:

> Anyone have an NSP set available?  I'm in the market.
> I would really like an Evans set in F or G.

Patrick:

The nsp world is largely a sellers market. The main two places that
sets come up these days are the NPS newsletter (there are 4 in the
latest issue, tho' at least one is already sold), and ebay, about
which all I wish to say is "caveat emptor", since I have seen sets on
there whose owners obviously have very over-inflated ideas of their
value when in indifferent condition.

You are most unlikely to come across a G set, since they are about as
common as hens teeth, and their owners hang on to them.
And restricting yourself to a single preferred maker is going to make
your wait very, very, long.

However I wish you luck

Julia