Hi All,

I just received the Andy May CD "The Yellow Haired Laddie" .  I'll tell you
what, if that guy doesn't make you want to be a smallpiper no one will.  :)

On track 12 there's a set of two tunes.  The second is called "The Mason's
Apron".  Andy is doing something on that tune that's really neat.  I'm a blues
harmonica player (among other things) and it's the same effect that one would
get by "bending the reed" on a harmonica.  Anybody know how he's doing that?

Cheers,

Patrick Jones
http://irishflutestore.com/

Patrick Jones