Hi All,

I have a lovely 7-key, fully mounted, "fully loaded", NSP set by Colin Ross for
sale.  The set is about a year old and has a tuning bead on each drone.  It's
in wonderful condition and plays beautifully.  I already have a 7-key set or
wouldn't part with this one for love or money.  I took it as partial payment
for a D set I recently sold knowing I'd have no trouble finding it a good home.

email me off list with interest or offers.  I'd be happy to send some pictures.

Cheers,

Patrick
http://irishflutestore.com/

Patrick Jones