From: "Richard Heard" [1]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [2]<nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 11:27 AM
Subject: [NSP] Beware of the 'prayerbone' message!

H all,

The message from 'prayerbone', sent from an 'aol address may be spurious.

When I clicked to open it, there was a pause, then it opened.  There was

nothing in the message itself, but at as it opened I heard my hard drive
begin to work.

It may be an innocent but failed communiaction from a genuine member - in

which case my apologies to 'prayerbone' -but it may carry something which
might attack your computer.

I am now going to run my whole suite of protection software!

Richard Heard