Hi List,

Check out Chris' video clip 'the bonnie pit laddie'  -
it starts off with a rare, maybe unique, opportunity
to see Chris with more than one finger off the chanter
at once. Hell the whole right hand is off. Obviously a
load of open-fingered rubbish!!!

(Only kidding. Happy Christmas}

--- Chris Ormston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.chrisormston.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/media.htm