Merry Christmas John,
> Very good, sir.  The question some of the troopers have here, sir, is,
> when do we get into "The Bigg Market Lasses"?

While I will certainly defer to the authority of Major Misunderstanding,
I believe I can answer this question.

This occurs after the session has retired to the warm confines of the
pub.  As I recall, alcohol is generally involved.  Be very cautious
since transitioning from this into "I Saw My Love Come Passing By Me"
requires extreme dexterity.

Oh, and I believe Major Misunderstanding has some training films about
the dangers of all of this.

    --Mike