This message is directed to NPS members.

As you may have read in the last newsletter, the committee has
decided to upgrade its website. I have volunteered to co-ordinate an
online group to look at this project.  Any members who wish to
participate in this project should send a message to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

We not only welcome members with experience of building websites but
also members who have experience of the internet and have ideas about
the resources they would like to see the NPS make available.

Any one wishing to participate should send an e-mail by March 1st.
Those who sign up will discuss how they would like to pursue the
project.

Barry Say