Hello Ann,

as far as I know, "der Bordun" means the lowest tone of a number of
sounds, e.g. the bell with the lowest tone in a cathedral. As such,
there should be only one singular form of the word. Theoretically,
the plural form would be "die Bordunen", and if this makes sense
depends of course on what you want to say, e.g. talking about them
generally speaking. If you talk about "Bordunpfeifen", a single one
is a "Bordunpfeife", and plural form is "Bordunpfeifen". I hope this
is about what you wanted to know!

Kind regards,

Hartwig (Norway)