Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:29:18 +0000 (GMT)
From: JIM CRAIG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Northumbrian Pipers Concert

Hi folks,

  Many of you will be aware that we have been organising affordable
public concerts at St Chad's Church in Gateshead for the last 2
years.
Our latest concert is something a bit special - a group of
Northumbrian Pipers by the name of 'Pipers Wyrd'. This will be the
first time we've had such a traditional trio of performers at St
Chad's, and it should be a night of music, dance and canny craic. .
The concert
will be on Friday 16th November at 7.30pm. Tickets are £2 and will be
available on the door.

Revd Jim Craig
Community Arts Chaplain in Bensham and Gateshead
  St Columba House
  Peterborough Close
  Gateshead NE8 1NL
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]   07918 659088