Hi.
My names Neil and i'm new to the list.
I  was wondering if theres anyone out there who could give some advice to
someone who wants to learn to play  the Northumbrian pipes.

I have no experience and no access to other players and I also tend to travel
from country to country a fair bit as part of my job.

I realise  that the pipes can be pretty sensitive to changes in climate,
humidity etc, but i've got my heart set on learning and i'll just have to deal
with that.

Is there anyone out there who has been in a similar situation, who can perhaps
give me some advice regarding any learning material?

Cheers - Neil