Excellent! Works well and will be very useful. One small problem-
The low drones, G in particular, don't seem to respond to the mouse movement as well as the smaller two. On the two little drones, the mouse pointer seems to lock on to the drone, but on the bigger two, when pulling the drone out I need to move the mouse further than the drone slide- when raising the pitch, the slide moves in further than the mouse pointer moves. It's a optical mouse and I get this effect whatever surface the mouse is moving over.
Anybody else seem something like this?
Cheers and thanks to Rob
Richard
--