David,

Try Mike Sharp in California
http://www.sharpbagpipes.com/

Ian Lawther
www.bagpipediscs.com

DAVID KORALYNN BOISVERT wrote:
Greetings,

For some odd reason I've had the most difficult time getting ahold of reeds for
my NSP's. Mr. Burleigh, Mr. Ross, the Evans family have all informed me they
are far too busy to make reeds right now. I tried emailing Ms. Say a few times
but there has been no reply. Is there anyone else capable of and/or willing to
make some reeds for my 2 sets?  I have 2 Burleigh 14 key sets that are in bad
need of chanter and drone reeds. I've been suffering from traumatic hand
injuries this last year and a half and cannot strain my hands making them
myself. Any help that anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated!

All the best,
David