I always wish they'd tried The Wild Rover to the tune of Nights In White Satin!

Chris

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Lawther" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Nsp@Cs.Dartmouth.Edu" <nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 12:38 AM
Subject: [NSP] OT Humphrey Littleton

I have just read on the Guardian website that Humphrey Littleton has died. I, for one, will miss him as an essential part of the quirky humour of I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again and my only reason for posting about it here is that this group has occasionally slipped into online NSP versions of "Late Arrivals..." and "Mornington Crescent" which have made me nostalgic for home and has confused the hell out of North American members of the list. For me that was always a sign that many of those who share my interest in Northumbrian pipes also share my enjoyment of British radio humour and an important link with home.

Thanks to those of you who played those games,

Ian Lawther