Received this morning from Dave Ashton: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Dear Pipers,
Holmfirth festival goes ahead under its normal programme.  The 'All
types of Pipes' event is on Sunday May 11th. between
10.30 and 1.30.  Upstairs bar in the White Hart Hotel. Those people
willing to demostrate/ play pipes do not have to pay
entry fees. Our guest this year is Mark Carmichael, a renound
Highland and Border Piper. If you can make it brilliant;
if you know of anyone who may be intersted please contact them. I
won't be able to run the show this year due to family
events, but hope to get there before the session ends.

I'm sure they'd be delighted to receive reinforcements from anyone
within reach.

Cheers
Julia