Hi Lindsay,
First of all, thank you for sharing these tunes! Here are my thoughts
after going through them a few times: I enjoyed playing them and have
found them very well suited for the NSP.
The Tatties in the Sink is lots of fun, sounds like a classic tune and
just falls under the fingers.
In Bread and Jam I tried c# instead of c naturals and like it that way,
but that could be just me... (anybody else tried the same)?
The Pint of Milk also falls easily under the fingers, but the second part
seems to clash with the drones (I tried with GDg then with Gg drones).
The two tunes in the key of D also fun and easily fingered, and the Trout
in the Stream has that distinctive E minor feel that you get with the NSP
E- drones.
I hope this feedback helps, and again, thank you!... We'll be waiting for
more!

Michael Korchonnoff
Roy, Washington State
USA

+On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:32:10 +0200 Lindsay Davidson