Ah sorry - my fault. I hadn't intended to question who the maker was, the seller is quite clear that it's a Colin Ross set. The question mark was intended for "anyone interested .."

Sorry for any confusion - it's a classic case of the impression of the written word in e-mails..

Rob

Quoting Philip Gruar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

The bellows certainly look like David's - on looking again, it's very
hard to say about the actual pipes, the picture isn't high-res enough.
Colin, can you confirm whether these really are your work?

Somewhat unusual for eBay - anyone interested in an effectively unplayed new set of NSP (Colin Ross)?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Northumbrian-Small-Pipes_W0QQitemZ220236140539QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item220236140539&;

Haven't worked out what the chanter keys are but the seller is answering questions.. From the text I'd hazard a guess at the reserve being 1300 UKP

(I have no connection with the auction - caveat emptor as always)

Rob