To: <nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2008 6:46 PM
Subject: [NSP] Re: Ewan MacColl

Does anyone know where I can get a recording of Ewan MacColl's
'Freeborn Man' with Peggy Seeger.

I don't know if it will help your search but my vinyl copy is:
Pub:   Argo
Year:  1970
Codes: SPA-A 102 stereo (side 1 ZRG 3273 / side 2 ZRG 3274)
Title: The World of Ewan McColl and Peggy Seeger
Side:  1
Track: 4

The sleeve notes also mentions
"THE TRAVELLING PEOPLE
"(for release in April 1970)
"DA 133 mono"
which should also have featured it of course.

Cheers,
Steve