Pipers All
Greetings and yes it's URGENT.
To date we only have six bookings, yes only six. On Saturday a decision will be
made re: cancellation and we all know what that decision will be if there isn't
a significant increase in bookings.

What are we heading to MISS:
A Day of Tutor-led Sessions & Workshops for the Northumbrian smallpipes.
Day Session 10.30 to 6.00 at the Grove Lane Babtist Church Cheadle Hulme,
Cheadle SK8 7 NP.
Evening Session from 6.30 at the Ship Inn, Styal Village, Wilmslow SK9 4JE.
Play-arounds and tutor-led workshops and sessions for all levels with Pauline
Cato, Richard and Anita Evans, Adrian Schofield and Francis Wood. D.I.Y.
concert in the evening.

Cost of the day is only  Pounds 30.
Morning and afternoon drinks and a good lunch will be provided inclusive in the
cost of the day. You will be able to purchase bar meals during the early
evening at the Ship Inn.
Saturday 13th September 10.30 a.m. to 9.00 p.m.
URGENT please contact Margaret Watt  telephone 01484 643773  or e-mail   [EMAIL
PROTECTED]  this week by Friday at the latest in order to stop EVENT
CANCELLATION

Regards
Neil