Neil, I will be there!

Looking forward to the expert tuition by world-class pipers and makers,
the talk, the evening Concert in a beer-related environment!

Jean will be there again with her wonderful home-made soups, and more.

Anticipatorily,
Richard Leach

PS Is it only £30 for the whole day, including lunch? What a bargain!

On Tue, Aug 05, 2008 at 05:12:58PM +0100, Neil Tavernor has written: