From: Paul Gretton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 24 November 2008 18:03
To: nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [NSP] Re: Oil and health

Be afraid! Be very afraid! But if you're into this kind of thing, you might
also like to take some time to worry about percutaneous copper and zinc
poisoning from the brass of your keys (assuming you have one of those nasty
cheapo sets - yuk! I prefer solid gold). I myself never play the pipes
without wearing at least three pairs of rubber gloves. Natural latex only,
of course!

Cheers, Paul Gretton