The NSP tracks I recorded with Peter Gabriel never made it onto the
   album, but the first track features me playing GHB, digitally re-tuned
   to A and put through a Lesley unit (the great big fan used to give the
   distinctive tremolo effect on Hammond organs!).

   NSP DO feature on Ommadawn, if you listen very, very carefully, but
   it's mostly drones and one long chanter note if my memory serves me
   right.  Paddy
   "If-it-makes-a-noise-I'll-jam-along-and-market-it-as-fusion" Moloney
   plays the UP.
   Chris
   > Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 09:58:54 +0100
   > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   > CC: nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu
   > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   > Subject: [NSP] Re: NSP and pop music
   >
   > I believe Chris Ormston plays on a Peter Gabriel album, but I haven't
   chased it up yet.
   > An NSP player is credited on Mike Oldfield's Ommadawn, but apparently
   didn't actually appear on the album because his reed broke and some UP
   player, er, played instead (information from Chris O).