     From: Matt Seattle <theborderpi...@googlemail.com>
     Subject: [NSP] Re: Information please
     To: nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu
     Date: Wednesday, 11 March, 2009, 11:51 AM

   On 3/11/09, Anthony Robb <[1]anth...@robbpipes.com> wrote:
   >    ... a cavalier disregard for accuracy.
   >    I wonder if we can look forward to a correction soon?
   In the scheme of things, this is a small matter. The NPS, like any
   human construct, is imperfect. But as a body and as individuals I find
   much more readiness in the NPS to admit and correct errors than is the
   case with many other human constructs, including and especially
   another piping society with which I have some familiarity. By
   comparison, the NPS looks enlightened - really!!