Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 9:40 AM
Subject: [NSP] Re: Keep on Ranting!

Thanks Chris,

Looks fascinating, but as I'm not familiar with abc, I tried pasting it on the site, on the abc converter, but got an error message, tried ticking a few boxes, but no improvement. Anyone more computer savvy who can tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Tim
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Ormston" <ch...@chrisormston.com>