Thank you so much for these super recordings Chris.

   It's easy, with all the antagonism that turns up on this forum, to
   forget that most folks who play the Northumbrian Pipes are
   friendly, and generous with their expertise and talents. Good website
   too.

   Out of interest, how did you make the recordings, and what mikes do you
   use?

   all the best,

   Paul