Hello Everyone,
   I am giving an informal presentation on the musical styles I like and
   perform (didjeridoo, throat singing, jew's harp, bagpipes) to the
   students from my student home next week. The presentation is a ppt one,
   and I would like to display during the NSP musical tune some pictures
   of Northumberland to help the spectators to get the 'border spirit" :)
   Browsing the web has not been very helpful yet. So I was wondering if
   you wouldn't mind to give me a hand; if you are ok to share with me
   some nice (color?) pictures from landscapes of Northumberland, or
   dancing scenes, etc.., I would be very grateful.
   Thank you in advance for your help
   Cheers,
   Matthieu (french guy, so...sorry for my spelling or grammar mistakes)
   PS: I am not making any money from that presentation, just in case
   poeple would wonder; this is my opportunity for promoting among my
   fellow students some music types they do not listen to everyday, and
   open their ears to these underrated musics.
   [1]CrA(c)ez votre adresse A(c)lectronique prenom....@laposte.net
   1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intA(c)grA(c)s.