Thanks very much for the compliment Adrian, but I think Colin is far more deserving than I am.

Pauline

----- Original Message ----- From: "what.me" <what...@ntlworld.com>
To: <nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 6:59 PM
Subject: [NSP] Re: Colin Ross

I would certainly vote for Colin to be president even though I don't agree with some of the things he says or does. I hope he gets on the mend soon too. I certainly don't want some politition to be the President and I will not accept any cups or medals off her. If not Colin then how about Dianna Blackett-Ord, Rowland Lofthouse or Pauline Cato?-some young blood would be nice for a change.
Adrian