Anthony,
though I've said that I'm in favour of Colin being proposed as President, there are facts that have come to my attention which have not been disclosed on this forum, which have disquaded me from voting. I think you are rollerballing the proposal of President without giving people time to get the facts, which may disuade/not disquade others from voting. By doing this is, It is fast-tracking the proposal and sweeping away underlying problems re: Ann sessoms post and other problems/potential problems that have/will happen. Please take me off the list, I do not want to vote.
Adrian