Hello Folks
   You may well have gathered that I've been "gallivantin' aboot" over the
   Bank Holiday. One part of this was playing in th Merchant Adverturers
   Hall in York - well worth a visit if you are in the area!
   I've returened to find 45 new emails in my piping box and 15 in my
   official box (University, TSG, St Mary's etc.). Once I've worked my way
   through the official mail I'll do my best to get through the others.
   In the meantime, thank you for your patience and goodwill.
   Anthony