Greetings NSPers,

   I am (still) selling my personal set of Evans pipes. It's a lovely
   7-key set with no issues at all. I will ship free worldwide. There are
   pictures and more information here:

   [1]https://www.irishflutestore.com/newsite/products.php?c1=107

   There will be no customs to pay for anyone purchasing in Great Britain
   as the pipes were manufactured there. This beautiful set deserves to be
   played and I just don't get it done (far too many irons in the fire).

   All offers will be considered.

   As I am also (when not being a veterinarian) in the intrument business,
   most instruments are the same as cash to me. So feel free to make an
   offer or trades or dough as you wish. :)
   --
   Best,
   Doc