Hi Julia,
   here's one ---

  [1]Tune Req: Ganglat Fran Mockfjard

   Gaerdebylaaten appears in this book on the same page as another popular
   Swedish Tune Aeppelbolaaten (Appelbolaten). I also have Nick Barber's
   "English Choice" .
   Julia Say wrote:

Can anyone tell me where the letters with dots over and suchlike
should go in the tune title "APPELBOLATEN" (it's Swedish).

I have it handwritten, twice and differently, from various sources,
and I don't trust either rendition.

Thanks
Julia