The FARNE site does not make it clear enough that I did NOT write the
   Morpeth Rant article. I would rather it did make it clear because I
   don't wish to take the credit or the blame for what I didn't write. I
   DID write the other three and also the Introduction to the Core Tunes

   [1]http://www.asaplive.com/FARNE/Learn.cfm?ccs=229&cs=965

   which I hope some of you find enjoyable and perhaps inspiring.
   On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 8:33 AM, Francis Wood