Pipers All
   Greetings

   The Manchester Group of Northumbrian Pipers hold monthly meetings in
   Cheadle Hulme at the Grove Lane Baptist Church hall, Pingate Lane South
   (off Grove Lane), Cheadle Hulme, Cheadle SK8 7NP  and  whoever you are,
   you will be most welcome.
   The next two regular monthly meeting are on 14th November and 12th
   December. All meetings are from 1400hrs to 1700hrs with full group play
   around, split into groups as attendees wish and numbers permit, tea
   biscuits and chat etc.

   Directions:-   Manchester Ring Road M60 Junction 3
                       A34 south signed Congleton to second roundabout
   turn left onto B5094.
                       B5094 straight on at mini roundabout
                       You are now on Grove Lane
                       Pingate Lane South is on the left
                       From the south on the A34 pass M&S / TESCO on the
   left.
                       then at the second roundabout turn right onto
   B5094.
                       As above

                       From M56 follow signs through Wilmslow to A34 and
   turn north.
                       Then as above.
   But of course before the November meeting we have 'Pipers' Day' our
   annual all day event on 3rd October and we can fit in any latecomers
   and we do most certainly welcome beginners. E-mail me if you want
   further details. Price of the day is only -L-30 and your place can be
   booked by contacting Margaret Watt tel: 01484 643773, e-mail
   [1]marga...@jacksonandwatt.org.uk, postal address 2 Station Road,
   Golcar, Huddersfield, HD7 4EQ.

   Regards
   Neil Tavernor