Hi,
Just to add to Julia's bald facts.

We played tracks by the winning overseas competitors, which were very warmly
recieved by the audiance.

Well done to all of the overseas entrants ( several of whom were with us
last year and are fondly remembered)
We had several visitors during the course of the day; and had pipers from
Germany, France, Canada, and the USA at the event.

All the comments I received were very positive.

The whole day was very pleasant, with much support for the competitors.

I hope that this very positive atmosphere will continue to next year's
comps.

I'd like to thank all those who organised the day, the venue, the judges,
the competitors themselves and the many pipers who attended the day.

A very pleasant day which concluded with a play around both at the Chantry
and later at Newbiggin.

Malcolm Craven