John wrote: "Every time someone makes a post on this forum about the
   NPS I wait for the inevitable nastiness.  Even though I delete some
   posts without reading them I know from experience that another bit of
   silliness is going on.  Speaking as a long time participant on this
   newsgroup, with all due respect, I beseech the officers and members of
   the NPS to keep NPS business on the NPS list".
   I couldn't agree more John. Let it rest in piece until the next NPS
   meeting.
   Regards,
   Michael Dillon