Hi Francis, isn't that todays' paradox -- a working party -- starts ok but swiftly declines in effectiveness until as the percentage get higher things degenerate into rest, monotone and finally a theoretical silence -- with the odd ( generally very odd ) blowout

good one ---

Dave

Francis Wood wrote:
Changing the course of language is a slow and uncertain path. Before anyone suggests that a working party be set up to make recommendations, let me say immediately that I do not think this would be a good idea.

With apologies,

Francis