Adrian,

   Your message about a variant of The Barrington read as though it should
   have had a copy of the tune MS attached, but there was nothing there.
   Did you forget, or did it get stripped? The list server does strip
   messages of all attachments - very Buddhist.

   I'd be interested to see it - I was unaware of any version except the
   tunebook one. It is a grand tune, and good for beginners -  to prove to
   themselves they aren't beginners anymore. Or that they still are!

   John