     From: marga...@wyngarth7.fsnet.co.uk
     <marga...@wyngarth7.fsnet.co.uk>
     Subject: [NSP] Re: [BULK] Re: [nsp] file - William Darling
     To: nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu
     Date: Tuesday, 3 November, 2009, 9:13 AM

   Yes, the William Darling is Grace Darling's father. It's a lovely
   little manuscript, currently on loan to the RNLI Museum at Bamburgh.
   William Dobson's manuscript also contains a list of tunes he could
   play, neatly divided up according to key signature; he obviously didn't
   feel the need to write down tunes he could play without dots!
   Best wishes
   Margaret
   -- Gibbons, John wrote :
   And the place!