This link had a deadline alas:
"Ofcom invites written comments on the questions raised in this consultation,
to be submitted to Ofcom by 5pm 11 September 2009. "

-----Original Message-----
From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf Of
Simon Knight
Sent: 19 November 2009 00:51
To: 'NSP group'
Subject: [NSP] Re: Radio Mics and channel 69

To complain go to:

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/consult/condocs/pmse_funding/howtorespond/form

These UHF systems transmit from the mic to a local receiver. If you continue to
use channel 69 after broadband takes it over, you will get interference on your
signal. If you are using it in a building with thick walls or a lot or metal
creating a Farady cage effect you might get away with it, but probably not if
BT is blasting away on the frequency.

Simon