Hello List

Following on from the beginners course I have been running for the last 10 weeks in Wall, I've decided to organise a series of sessions and open these up to a wider audience. This is initially planned to start in the New Year on the 2nd Sunday in Jan, Feb & Mar.

The intention is to run an hours tuition from 7.30pm before having a break and a more general playing session from 8.30pm until people decide to stop (or I turn in to a pumpkin at ~11pm). The tuition hour is mixed ability and opten to all. The focus is on control of the instrument, articulation of notes and building a repetoire. The playing session ('F') is similarly open to all and will be organised on whatever basis best meets the participants needs.

Unfortunately I don't have access to a free venue so there will be a small charge (Which includes tea & coffee):
 * 7.30pm Tuition + session £5
 * 8.30pm Session £2
Just consider - you'd spend more than £2 on a pint if it was in a pub .. feel free to bring your own beer!

Venue: Wall Village Hall (http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?X=391784&Y=568970&A=Y&Z=115 - nearest postcode: NE46 4DX)
Dates: Sunday 10th Jan, Sunday 14th Feb, Sunday 14th Mar
Start Time: 7.30pm / 8.30pm
Cost: £5 / £2

For more information, drop me a line. It would also help me greatly if I knew was coming in advance (but don't let that stop you just turning up!)

thanks

Rob