To: <nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 7:50 PM
Subject: [NSP] NSP Bellows

Hi All,

Not a discussion point more a cry for help!!!

Having just had my pipes "fettled" after a few years of abuse I now
find I have some problems with the bellows.

Does anyone have a set of fairly standard bellows that they no longer
use and would  be willing to sell them?

If not in the best of condition,providing they could be reasonably
"fettled" , then I would be grateful for help.

If anyone can help could you please contact me  directly at
pipe...@tiscali.co.uk

Living in hope

Guy Tindale