From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf Of
tim rolls BT
Sent: 03 February 2010 16:20
To: nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [NSP] Key Matters. Not pipes, but of musical interest

   I'm not sure how many people outside the UK will be able to access
   this, as it''s a BBC thing and I know there can be problems, but
   there's an interesting series of 1/4 hr programmes on the radio this
   week called Key Matters.

   As links are a problem too I'll type it, go to
   bbc.co.uk/programmes/b009yzy3.

   Or just look for Key Matters on the Radio 4 section.

   Tim