I have a trumpet gig bag, lots of padding and perfect size.

   On 16 February 2010 15:34, Philip Gruar <[1]phi...@gruar.clara.net>
   wrote:

     Not a controversial discussion point, or anything interesting about
     the music, just a question to pipers and other pipe-makers - where
     do you get your cases, and what sort of case do you prefer?
     Before the set I've just finished I'd not a made a full set for some
     time, having mainly done just chanters, and before that I'd had
     several cases in stock, and now I find that the people I used to get
     cases from don't seem to be in business any more. Graham Spencer of
     "Savage and Hoy" used to do them for me, and I believe a couple of
     other pipe-makers. However, although he still has a webpage up,
     there's no reply to emails and the telephone numbers I have don't
     work.
     Does anyone have any information and/or opinions and help in
     sourcing good cases for NSP? Preferably within UK of course.
     Philip