On the subject of sharing tunes in emails, here's a transcription I did
   recently after Anthony Robb reminded me of Will Atkinson's playing of
   Miss Forbes' Farewell. It's very slightly idealised, in that Will does
   play all the 'deviations' included in the second pass through the tune,
   but not quite as systematically as I've notated them - which is no
   criticism of Will. If you don't know what to do with abc go to

   [1]http://www.folkinfo.org/songs/abcconvert.php

   or

   [2]http://www.concertina.net/tunes_convert.html

   and copy and paste the text from X to the end into the box and press
   'submit'.

   X:1 T:Miss Forbes' Farewell To Banff C:Isaac Cooper (a.p.b. Will
   Atkinson) R:Rant M:4/4 L:1/8 K:Gmaj GA | B2Bd cBAG | B2d2 efge | d2de
   dBGA | B2 A2 A2 GA | B2Bd cBAG | B2d2 efge | d2de dBGA | B2 G2 G2:|]
   [|Bd | g2ga gfed | edef g2fe | d2de dBGA | B2 A2 A2Bd | g2ga gfed |
   edef g2fe | d2de dBGA | B2 G2 G2 Bd|| g2ga gfed | edef g2fe | d2de dBGA
   | B2 A2 A2 GA | B2Bd cBAG | B2d2 efge | d2de dBGA | B2 G2 G2|] [|GA |
   BGBd cBAG | BGBd efge | dBde dBGA | B2 A2 A2 GA | BGBd cBAG | BGBd efge
   | dBde dBGA | B2 G2 G2:|] [|Bd | gfga gfed | edef g2fe | dBde dBGA |
   B2A2 A2Bd | gfga gfed | edef g2fe | dBde dBGA | B2 G2 G2 Bd|| gfga gfed
   | edef g2fe | dBde dBGA | B2A2 A2 GA | BGBd cBAG | BGBd efge | dBde
   dBGA | B2 G2 G2|] --