Hi Amble,

That's the weekend of the Hexham Pipers' Gathering.  There are things
going on throughout the weekend, including NSP sessions on the Friday
evening and the Sunday lunchtime/afternoon.  There's also a concert on
the saturday evening.  Try contacting Andrew Davison for further info -
I'm sure he'd be happy to help.

Richard